I'm a product delivery leader with over 20 years’ industry experience across public and private sector clients. I have experience in providing leadership to product and delivery teams within large multi supplier agile programmes and I'm adept at balancing user needs and business priorities while working within constraints to ensure return on investment. I'm seen as a thought leader when setting up new Programmes of work and helping clients secure budget for the various phases through out the delivery lifecycle.
I have particularly strong skills in building communities of practice both internally and for clients. I'm a co-founder of Productcamp Belfast and i'm active within many of the London and Belfast communities and regularly co-hosts or attends meetups. I also mentor people outside of Kainos who are interested in switching careers to Product Management as well as start-up founders.
Some of the competencies I have
• Developing product roadmaps, backlogs and measurable success criteria
• Developing the MVP for the Service
• Making decisions based on a balance of user needs, stakeholder priorities and technology complexity
• Building and supporting teams to deliver effectively
• Cultivating relationships in multi-supplier environments to deliver shared objectives
• Supporting teams to perform effectively in challenging delivery environments
• Providing decision making and planning support to client stakeholders to enable effective project delivery
• Building communities
• Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders
• Portfolio Management